- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have full and clean international driver’s license
- Certification in security/close protection preferred but not essential
- First Aid certification
- Experience in work as a driver within a hospitality environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of security procedures
- A flexible approach towards working hours is required.
- Must have fluent English communication skills and have numerical literacy
- Fluency in Arabic would be preferred but not essential.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Great organisation skills.
- Very sociable yet professional
- Ability to maintain a very positive and friendly attitude.
- Very high attention to detail at all time
- Ability to develop rapport within a short time frame
- Neat personal presentation
- Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner whilst respecting timing standards
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a large team and take direction
- Absolute honesty, integrity, and reliability
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Staff Driver plays a major role for the transport of persons, goods and/or sensitive documents on and offsite. You maintain a positive overall impression, have great stamina, a positive attitude, and a dedication to excellence.
- You are flexible as you are required to be contactable whilst immediate driving requests or short-term tasks will be a regularity in the role. This may include staff, goods and/or sensitive documents. You are also maintaining records and an understanding of the vehicle performance, insurances, and service schedule as required.
- You are communicating frequently with staff and senior management and external partners in a professional and respectful manner and play an important role in addressing special requests or problems.
- Maintain and project professional appearance as it relates to job performance.
- Transport of persons, goods and/or documents on the estate and on the road.
- Be flexible and always contactable as a lot of driving requests will be with little notice.
- Provide transportation to staff on site and off site.
- Follow up the driver planning and scheduling requirements regarding your vehicle(s).
- Service vehicle maintenance management.
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department.
- Schedule and apply for the renewal for the vehicle licence.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs
- Keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Follow instructions given by Staff Management leadership or HOD team
- Provide informative handover to next shift and management where applicable
- The Staff Driver must be able to adapt to change around the Estate, whilst maintaining professionalism, respect, and a calm disposition.
- Work and liaise with other members of the department and the overall Project to support and assistance where required on an adhoc basis.
- Attend to all complaints, inquiries and requests promptly referring to or Head Warden if unable to assist
- Additional duties as required on the request and direction of the Staff Manager.
- Follow all procedures implemented by HR
- Develop and maintain cohesive working relationships within immediate team, wider hotel team and build and maintain rapport with partnering in-house teams
- Effectively communicate within the department, Staff Management team and internal departments ensuring open communication with department heads
- Actively participate in continuous individual training and upskilling of team, provided by the company
- Assist the management and other personnel in such other matters as may be reasonably required.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings, meetings, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Respect all cultural aspects of the client and estate
- Ensure you are flexible and can adapt to all situations
- Provide constant availing service
- Set an example by complying with regulations regarding dress code and expected modes of behaviour and use best endeavours to offer a personal and personable service, enhancing the reputation of the facility and leading by example
- Maintains exemplary department standards of behaviour and appearance and attitude as expected
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Demonstrate a sound awareness Health and Safety Guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure procedures are upheld across the department.
- The Staff Driver may be required from time to time to assist with other duties within their reasonable capabilities.
- As with all members of staff, the Staff Driver Officer is always on call in times of emergency or severe weather.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
PRAXIS INTERNATIONAL STAFFING AND MANAGEMENT INC. is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 030-LB-101216-PL and License validity from 10/10/2016 to 10/10/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting