Apply Until: Aug 27, 2020
Principal / Project
AL WARABI PRIVATE SCHOOL CO. W.L.L. 82
Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Necessary to Performance of Essential Functions: 1. Possess problem solving skills. 2. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, school staff, district staff, and patrons. 3. Communicates effectively. 4. Knowledge of State Core Curriculum and Board of Education adopted guidelines.
1. Teaches skills, knowledge, and scientific attitudes through courses in general science, earth sciences, biology, chemistry, physics, physiology, or science problems to secondary pupils, utilizing core curriculum and other appropriate learning activities approved by the Board of Education.
2. Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school district.
3. Plans a science program involving demonstrations, lectures, discussions, and student experiments; organizes laboratory activities for optimal learning.
4. Demonstrates scientific concepts by use of scientific apparatus, experiments, and standard or teacher-prepared charts, sketches, and other instructional aids.
5. Provides individual or small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of pupils and to accommodate circumstances where a variety of projects/experiments are being worked on concurrently.
6. Instructs pupils in proper use, care, and safe handling of chemicals, equipment, and plant and animal life.
7. Provides for safe storage and proper use of materials, equipment, and tools. Makes minor adjustments and requests repairs to equipment as required.
8. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, and productive environment during class sessions, laboratory sessions, and field trips.
9. Evaluates each pupil’s growth in knowledge, skills, and scientific attitudes in course being taught.
10. Selects and requests books, instructional aids, science equipment, chemicals, and supplies , and maintains inventory records as required.
11. Identifies pupil needs, and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
12. Communicates with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
13. Identifies pupil needs, and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
14. Cooperates with the school administration in providing science displays and programs for the school and community, and in sponsoring science activities.
15. Supervises pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the assigned working day. 16. Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
17. Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities such as mathematic teams.
18. Maintains professional competence through inservice education activities provided by the district and in self-selected professional growth activities.
19. Participates cooperatively with the appropriate administrator to develop the method by which he will be evaluated in conformance with district guidelines.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MAY APPLY OR VSIT OUR OFFICE FROM JUNE 8 TO JUNE 16, 2019 AND BRING ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR INTERVIEW. OUF OFFICE ADDRESS IS AT LOGIC HOUSE BUILDING 1811 L.M. GUERRERO ST. MALATE MANILA.
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!!