- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Personal Services or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Additional skill in Yoga or Pilates lessons or making nutrition plan is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Carry out various exercises and routines.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- Exceptional Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements, maintenance lists and similar basic admin.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Experience of writing documentation for compilation of manuals and management systems.
- Training, qualifications or experience in a relevant trade(s).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You need to demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines. Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- You will be cleaning the gym/salon/spa and equipment.
- Guide clients through our sport classes or activities and help them to choose types of exercise that would benefit them the most
- Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- You will have ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- You will have to make sure that gym area is always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
- The Spa Manager will be your supervisor so you will report back to her daily duties or any defects in the Spa area.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Services, Personal Care
PRAXIS INTERNATIONAL STAFFING AND MANAGEMENT INC. is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 030-LB-101216-PL and License validity from 10/10/2016 to 10/10/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting