- The job holder will have act as a technical expert and plan, coordinate and monitor all production activities in the assigned plant in collaboration with the supervisors such as shift operations, equipment maintenance, product quality control, execution of modifications and projects etc. in order to facilitate collation of all related technical data, analysis, review and evaluate of plant performance and support in all initiatives to enhance productivity and process improvements in line with optimum technical and safety standards and QAPCO business plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within the assigned functions in production plant environment in Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Doha.
- 20 Full-Time position(s) available.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
Visit our offices at:Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 8th Floor, Algo Center, 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1227, License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-RCebu: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 2nd Floor, RKD Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014, License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02BDavao: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., Rm. 221-222, 2nd Floor, Nova Tierra Square Bo., Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000, License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Ikon Solutions is a full service overseas recruitment agency that specializes in recruiting personnel from the Philippines, particularly for the hospitality, medical, construction, oil & gas and other service industries. Our mission is to be a leader in the industry, assisting both employers and jobseekers by understanding and responding to their needs. We pride ourselves in our strong ethical beliefs and are lead by the principles of integrity, honesty, mutual respect, and teamwork. Our success is based on cultivating long-term relationships.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting