- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in BOH kitchen operations
- Knowledge and proficiency of chemicals
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dishwasher
- Knowledge and proficiency working with silver (preferred)
- Current Driver’s License
- FOH service experience (preferred)
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Team player with immaculate communication
- Ability to follow instructions from F&B Team Leader and above to highest standard.
- Immaculate hygiene standards both personal and work environment.
- Confident to serve food and beverage to VVIP and entourage.
- Able to think and act quickly to fast changing needs of principal.
- Ability to “read” client needs and adapt accordingly.
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Good command of English (Spoken & Written)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections
- Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
- Manage individual pantry adhering to Health Hygiene Standards as well as HR Standards
- Ensure all products adhere to our Health & Hygiene Standards
- Primary responsibility to washing dishes, china ware, flatware, silverware, sweeping and mopping floors
- Consistently adhered to the Safety Data Sheet information related to the proper use of chemicals
- Ensure FOH equipment is well maintained, stored and in working/serving condition
- Maintain the pantry, dishwashing and BOH areas
- Maintain and upkeep of storage areas
- Carry out any general cleaning duties specified by the MOD
- Prepare pantry for service
- Reporting of any maintenance and damages of equipment to your supervisor
- Procurement distribution
- Food & Beverage distribution across the estate
- Monitor stock par levels
- High personal hygiene
- Well groomed
- Command of English written and verbal
- Adaptable in role
- Quick learner
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
PRAXIS INTERNATIONAL STAFFING AND MANAGEMENT INC. is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 030-LB-101216-PL and License validity from 10/10/2016 to 10/10/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting