- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tokyo.
- Good English communication skills; Having Nihongo skills, an advantage!
- A must : Prepared to undergo the required Japanese language training
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC.POEA License No: POEA-038-LB-061314-R
1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesContact Number(s)
8-525-0280 / 78Company Profile
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Engineering, Other Engineering
HRD Employment Consultants & Multi-Services, Inc. (HRD for brevity), is an overseas employment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit and deploy contract workers worldwide. From the time it was granted its recruitment license on July 2000 until now, HRD plays a major role in supplying manpower requirements of foreign counterparts, in USA, European, Middle East and Asian countries. HRD has a cohesive team of Managers with complementary professional skills, and are well-versed in the various phases of recruitment, sales, training and management. Individually and collectively, HRD Team is a real performer. The entire HRD workforce is inspired and devoted to pave the way towards our global march, with professionalism and increased efficiency, with the ultimate goal of helping our recruits and satisfying our client’s needs.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting