- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must speak fluent English communication skills and have numerical literacy
- Relevant certification or license may be required.
- Previous cleaning experience and public areas cleaning essential
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- A flexible approach towards working hours is required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
- Very high attention to detail at all time
- Ability to develop rapport within a short time frame
- Neat personal presentation
- Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner whilst respecting timing standards
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a large team and take direction
- Absolute honesty, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to stand, sit, and stoop for long periods
- Polite disposition
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Staff Compound Cleaner ensures the cleanliness, hygienic maintenance and orderly presentation of the Staff Compound, Staff common zones and the surrounding areas frequented by the staff around the Estate. You maintain a positive overall impression, have great stamina, a positive attitude, and a dedication to excellence.
- You are required to check and report items which are damaged or in need of maintenance. You are also interacting with staff and guests in a professional and respectful manner and play an important role in addressing special requests or problems.
- Cleaning and maintaining the Compound, dining halls, and associated bathrooms and common areas, etc.
- Regular waste coordination: collection of garbage from within common areas, including separation and disposal of garbage, including sorting, organising, sealing and transporting on a regular basis.
- Maintaining the cleanliness, physical order and hygiene of the staff village as per the direction of the Staff managers.
- Report all defects and follow up repair until completion
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters.
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface.
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Making beds and fluffing pillows.
- Scrubbing and sanitising all relevant surfaces.
- Handling all furniture and appliances carefully.
- Follow instructions given by Staff Management leadership or HOD team
- Provide informative handover to next shift and management where applicable
- Ensure all areas including but not limited to dining, lounging, reception, pool, outdoor, bedroom and office areas of the estate are presentable and up to standards at all times
- The Staff Compound Cleaner must be able to adapt to change around the Estate, whilst maintaining professionalism, respect and a calm disposition.
- Work and liaise with other members of the department and the overall Project to support and assistance where required on an adhoc basis.
- Attend to all complaints, inquiries and requests promptly referring to Staff Manager if unable to assist
- Additional duties as required on the request and direction of the Staff Manager.
- Follow all procedures implemented by HR
- Develop and maintain cohesive working relationships within immediate team, wider hotel team and build and maintain rapport with partnering in-house teams
- Effectively communicate within the department, Staff Management team and internal departments ensuring open communication with department heads
- Actively participate in continuous individual training and upskilling of team, provided by the company
- Assist the management and other personnel in such other matters as may be reasonably required.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings, meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Respect all cultural aspects of the clients and estate
- Ensure you are flexible and can adapt to all situations
- Provide constant availing service
- Set an example by complying with regulations regarding dress code and expected modes of behaviour and use best endeavours to offer a personal and personable service, enhancing the reputation of the facility and leading by example
- Maintains exemplary deportment standards of behaviour and appearance and attitude as expected in Hill Robinson
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Demonstrate a sound awareness Health and Safety Guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure procedures are upheld across the department.
- The Staff Compound Cleaner may be required from time to time to assist with other duties within their reasonable capabilities.
- As with all members of staff, the Staff Compound Cleaner is always on call in times of emergency or severe weather.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
PRAXIS INTERNATIONAL STAFFING AND MANAGEMENT INC. is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 030-LB-101216-PL and License validity from 10/10/2016 to 10/10/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting