- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Speeds, Feeds and cutting condition optimization, as well as experience with wide variety of composite materials most importantly.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to directly manually interfere to create new path for spindle tool using G & M Code.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jeddah.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Analyze engineering drawings, specifications and verbal instruction to plan a manufacturing strategy.
- Independently determines proper cutter selections for each part, taking into consideration such factors as speeds, types of cutters, feeds, and control system limitations.
- Create efficient toolpath machining strategies using MasterCAM or Powermill or Catia.
- Expert in 3d model reverse engineering, model manipulation (Datum), post processor generation and/or alterations.
- Functions in an advisory or leadership role providing direction and/or training to professional or technical staff and participates in the selection and development of department staff.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing symbols, understanding of importance, use of and application of Datum’s, Tolerancing in reference to Datum’s
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
FINEST ASIA RESOURCES, INC. (FARI) is a duly registered Philippine corporation with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and is also duly licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License Number 040-LB-022212-R as a Land based Manpower Service Provider. FARI is a private employment agency manned by a team of professionals.With more than two (2) decades of engagement in the manpower service provider business, FARI has recruited and deployed thousands of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) to worldwide destinations like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Fiji Island, Japan, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States of America.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.074-LB-031016-R
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting