- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in RIYADH.
- Must be flexible and willing to do whatever is required
- Must be willing to adapt working in the house and ensure the family/ boss is comfortable in your presence.
- Must have valid passport
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible of the planning of the cleaning and tasks in different parts of the property
- Carrying out periodical deep cleans, as well as daily cleaning of the property
- Managing a VIP wardrobe and the laundry department
- Providing upkeep of porcelain, crystal, gold and silverware
- Storage management of cleaning products and materials
- Floral decoration
- Checking the purchase of fresh produce
- Maintaining and inventory of fresh produce
- Setting up and cooking of weekly menu’s with chefs
- Cleaning and upkeep of hygiene standards within the kitchen
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner preparation with short notice
- Potential dinner service duties during receptions and special occasions
- Geared towards general hygiene and cleaning standards set by family
GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES PHIL. INCORPORATIONPOEA License No: POEA-033-LB-082917-RAddress:
2-A, 1325 M. Adriatico Street Ermita ManilaTel No.:
5-310-9937 / 5-310-9938Website:
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES PHIL INC is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 075-LB-071910-RL and License validity from September 20, 2013 to September 19, 2017. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who are licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting